Shiver me timbers! The Cruise Challenge is giving you the chance to win a Royal Caribbean Monopoly set. Just over 1,000 of these little treasures have been released, so this is your chance to be one of the lucky few in possession of this limited edition collectible.
In this version of the classic board game you can own Cococay, collect an entire fleet of luxury cruise ships, or visit some of the world’s foremost cruise destinations as a Top Hat!
All that you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is complete the form below and click submit! Good luck
Terms and Conditions
- The competition opens Friday 15 March 2019, and closes at 23:59 on Friday 19 April 2019.
- Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom, aged 21 or over and must be working full time within a UK or Ireland retail travel agency both at the time of entering the competition. Employees of Cruise Trade News/Real Response Media are ineligible to enter this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants.
- The competition prize draw will take place mid April 2019, with the selected prize winner notified as soon as possible. The winners will be chosen at random via lucky dip.
- This promoter (and prize partners) have the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize elements at any time, and without prior notice. The promoter (and prize partners) also reserve the right to provide substitute prizes (of similar value) should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- The promoter and prize partners do not take any responsibility for any liabilities, nor do they take any responsibility for any disappointment, injury or loss incurred by the prize winner from accepting the prize or participating in the promotion.
- By entering this competition, you agree to and accept the above terms and conditions. The individual prize partner is only responsible for providing and booking their elements of the prize. Further terms and conditions apply, and may be requested from the prize promoter in writing. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.